Saturday 16 March 2013

The rain in Spain

Today I went on a tour of the more obscure places of El Retiro, one of Madrid's most important parks, if not the most important one. It wasn't as awe-inspiring as I'd imagined, but it was a lovely 2 hour walk around the legendary park, filled with interesting stories about it. It's one of Madrid's free cultural activities, which I think is awesome. I went with my mom and her friend, and, even though it was raining for the most part, that just made everything more beautiful. Really gorgeous. I leave you with a few photos of the expedition. (By the way, I have a new camera! Expect lots of pictures of everything from now on! :)
On our way.

Hercules Sculpture

Sculpture of Artemis 



My beautiful Mom. <3




Playing around with Photoshop, although I wish it really did look like this.



These are a few photos I took, it was a lovely morning. Hope you liked them, and that you had a lovely day yourself! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment