Tuesday 27 August 2013

I'm done with summer, thanks

I was done with summer the day it started, to be honest, so it's been a rough couple of months for my cold heart. The only thing I like about this time of year is that I don't have classes, but that's quickly fixed because I've begun working for my retake exams in a couple of weeks. So right now I'm in a limbo between hating the weather and hating that I can't lay around watching movies and reading anymore in the coolness of my room. All of this I cover up with a shawl of fake positivity which is really just my undying excitement for Autumn. I cannot wait until I have leaves crunching under my feet and have to carry an umbrella just in case, and wearing hats and standing outside feeling the cold sneak under your coat and feeling glorious. At least I feel glorious. I'm an autumn child, you see, born in the beautiful month of October, so perhaps it's this that makes me so akin to the season.

Also, the beginning of the school year, however dreaded by academically-challenged characters such as myself, is actually a really exciting time. School shopping isn't what it used to be when you were ten, but it's still pretty neat. Starting things is one of my best abilities (continuing them, and *gasp* finishing them, is a whole other story), so starting a school year is really the epitome of 'beginnings'. Because, what's more of a start than a whole year of new classes, projects and information to drink up? I'm getting kind of stressed just by thinking about it. I should relax and think of things I want to buy, that always helps.

Without further ado, my Autumn Wishlist. I have dreams of all these items so I hope I'll be able to have them in my reach at some point. Thanks for reading! Do you share my feelings towards summer/autumn? I have a feeling it's an unpopular opinion... xx

1. Zara wool coat, 69,95€       2. Zara Mini Citybag Office, 29,25€       3. Zara Chelsea boots, 69,95€

4. iPad Mini, 329-659€           5. M.A.C lipstick Film Noir, 19€            6. Moleskine 3 Notebooks, 6€


1 comment:

  1. Tia todo en este post es tan iseal que ai guana dai.
    Quiero el ipad y el pintalabios y el abrigo y el bolso es todo como super newyorker girl living and working and being amazing

    ReplyDelete